What do you do for work?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cameron
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Senior Systems Engineer(Specializing in Networking) for a very large Healthcare IT/Software Company
 
Hope not 3m lol they should of stopped at tape ...lol I dealt with that software when I worked in IT at a hospital :)
 
Wow, you guys have some pretty neat jobs. It's amazing to see the draw that this hobby has for people from all different walks of life
 
Veterinary Technician, small animal practice. Did a few years overnight at the animal ER.
 
I love your work. That tree looks eerily similar to a tree I did in my Grand Daughter's room, only yours is better. Mine also has real branches. Very nice work as I am impressed by talent.
 
I'm an RN in the Emergency Room at the local hospital in Monroe, LA. I see crazy stuff every night, which is why I want the tranquility of having a reef tank to come home to again. I've been tankless for about 7 years now but, that's changing!!
 
Electrical superintendent. Large commercial jobs. Kinda boring.
 
I am the Director of Sales for a Diabetic Supply Company.
 
New York City sand hog.
0f4f6f33a36cb36d4a2ffb02257f6963.jpg
Wow...you guys are amazing!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new