What do you do?

  • Thread starter Thread starter darylb94
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

darylb94

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2013
Messages
240
Reaction score
1
Location
western australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I'd like to see what everyone on here does so we can all get to know each other.

I'm daryl I'm 19 and I'm a boilermaker/welder
 
Nice :) I build 4x4 accessories for cars right now but I have worked in the mines when I was 16 on CAT793 and Komastsu PC-8000 face shovels
 
I work as a water/wastewater environmental engineering consultant. Water production, treatment and distribution are my specialties
 
I am a certified pharmacy technician at a specialty pharmacy (most of our medication is high dollar oncology, MS, RA, Immuno-deficiency etc) and am also a full time student studying Organismal Biology - PreMed.
 
I sell post frame buildings and building supplies.
Hmmm, we might have to talk!

Mac

ETA: Oh, and I'm a geek. Mainly design wireless networks in manufacturing, warehouses, and hospitals, but I've been known to get sidetracked and have to clean a virus or replace a hard drive.
 
Last edited:
I make diapers! Disposable adult underwear. The company also makes puppy pads ( good to lay down on the bottom of tank stands) , and women's hygiene products.
 
I'm Zach I'm 22 soon to be 23 and I build large speciality windows for Alcoa/Traco.
 
Hello guys, My name is Luis and I'm a US Navy Flight Engineer, in the service for 14 years now, 6 more to go!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new