What does everyone think for a 42 gallon cube

It's a good start! If it were me, I'd have another bridge. Also, consider a cave or two so that a fish may just back in and hide out. You don't have a lot of room, so you'll end up giving one thing up for another, but whatever you choose to do will work out fine. I like the island you've created. To me, those are a must. Even if it's just one.
 
When my next build finally happens, it's the scape that's going to be the most fun to set up. I haven't had a tank in 12 years. Back then, ya just piled up rock on the back glass and went with it. Maybe an overhang, and a cave or two, but the focus was fitting 2lbs per gallon of rock in a tank. Not a lot of artwork there. So yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing what I can create for a 48x39x25.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new