What ever happened to Mini Mini's

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
2,925
Reaction score
179
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When Maxi Mini's started appearing, There were mini carpets that stayed smaller and had better colors than maxi's were coming out. Looked a bit like yumas. What ever happened to them? Was I hallucinating and nothing like that exists?
 
I never saw any mini carpets that had the colors of maxis, but they did split by them selfs often.
 
They were talked about a lot on nano reefs. I'll see if i can find more info
 
Here's my maxi-mini!
2011-11-10185421.jpg
 
I've got these.

muquza2u.jpg


Not the best pic, that was with my old camera. They are much more vibrant than that. I've prolly got about 20 of them.
 
Hey Sherita,
Those are them! Some of the most beautiful things, nicer than yumas, don't get as big as maxis and yet Maxis became so common and you don't see these very often!

Thanks for the Link Rev!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new