What GHL programing improvements would you like to see?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AZMSGT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
-omg genius! Wow, I can’t believe that option didn’t cross my mind.
I must tell you what a former boss to me always say when one of us get into a thinking that caused us not to see the forest because of all trees. It could be him too. He said . - It is better to realize that you are a total idiot compared with that you have a problem without a solution. :D:D:D

Sincerely Lasse
 
“both connected to the same managed outlet :D which I would prefer”

-omg genius! Wow, I can’t believe that option didn’t cross my mind. I need to trade my duct tape in for Teflon ;)
I use this type of thing with my p4 lol. I have a surge protector plugged into a PAB bar. I have my Jebao power heads plugged into that.

The one improvement I would like is a true network hard connection. If it can be on a doser SA then put one on p4 somehow. Via adin card or whatever.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new