What happened to Doc's Eco Egg?

Cresta

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone knows what happened to Doc's Eco Systems? Are they still in business? Marine Depot stop carrying the eggs and BRS is out of stock.

Facebook page showed that maybe the "owner" went through a spinal surgery 7 months ago. Then there are no more updates.

Reef Nutrition

We Feed Your Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone knows what happened to Doc's Eco Systems? Are they still in business? Marine Depot stop carrying the eggs and BRS is out of stock.

Facebook page showed that maybe the "owner" went through a spinal surgery 7 months ago. Then there are no more updates.

If you are interested in buying fish eggs to feed to corals and fish, you can check us out: http://reefnutrition.com/roe.php. We have a store locator here: http://reefnutrition.com/store-locator/. We sell to a lot of retails stores in your area. Let us know if you have any questions.

Chad

OP
OP
C

Cresta

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EriksOasis,
The embarrassing thing is...... I don't know if its good or not.... I bought a bottle a while back from BRS when it was on sale, and never used it. It supposedly do not need refrigeration until opened. But it can't be indefinitely....so what's the shelve life unopened.... I'm not sure. I was trying to find others' feedback before trying it. That's when I realize the product may be off the market now.

Reef Nutrition products, I've used plenty for a long time. Great products! No problem! But as reef tank keepers, we are always looking for the "next item" that "may" even be better than the last.

Reef Nutrition

We Feed Your Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EriksOasis,
The embarrassing thing is...... I don't know if its good or not.... I bought a bottle a while back from BRS when it was on sale, and never used it. It supposedly do not need refrigeration until opened. But it can't be indefinitely....so what's the shelve life unopened.... I'm not sure. I was trying to find others' feedback before trying it. That's when I realize the product may be off the market now.

Reef Nutrition products, I've used plenty for a long time. Great products! No problem! But as reef tank keepers, we are always looking for the "next item" that "may" even be better than the last.

Our R.O.E. is still being produced and sold in stores. The quality never changes, so if your looking for consistency from a feed producer, you're talking with the right person.

We are here for you if you want to come back to us.

Chad

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.2%
Back