What happened to my post ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kschweer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I saw it when you posted it, maybe because it was a video from Pacific East, not really sure just speculating.
 
That's a possibility. I just figured it was a YouTube video. I stated it was not my video I was just trying to share something that was cool.
 
Yeah I moved it sorry... It kind of in a sense promotes 2 vendors who are not sponsors here and figured it would cause some concern... Sorry man... Not trying to be a party popper...:sad:
 
No problem. Sorry I was not trying to cause any issues. I understand where you are coming from.

No apologies needed at all. Sometimes, we have to make a judgement call and it's not always black and white. We realize there was nothing intentional meant!

BTW, yes, we've watched it, and drooled...lol
 
I know what video you are talking about and I drooled,cried, and then passed out when I watched it. hahahaha
 
Hahah^
I don't know if I could deal with that many gallons of water, something would ALWAYS be going wrong for me and I would go crazy.
Not to say I would not want to own that many gallons though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new