13   0   0
welcome65.jpg

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the add. My name is Wade and I’m a reefaholic, I know the first step is admitting I have a problem!
So much has changed in 30 years. Years ago I converted a 100g show (Cichlids) to saltwater (fish only) tank and had a enjoyable experience. Traded to a 75g tall and thought life was grand with a sump, skimmer & UV light but could not keep a anemone or even a feather duster to save my life. Ended up getting out of the hobby (had to start adulting). I was recently given a Bio Cube 29 complete, what have I done?! I will start my build thread after I sift through the mounds of information here. Thanks again it may not be the last you here from me!
Hi Wade! This is a safe place ... we all have a problem ... happy to help anyway we can. This is the best support group around. We can do everything but feed you donuts.
dogs wtf GIF

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the add. My name is Wade and I’m a reefaholic, I know the first step is admitting I have a problem!
So much has changed in 30 years. Years ago I converted a 100g show (Cichlids) to saltwater (fish only) tank and had a enjoyable experience. Traded to a 75g tall and thought life was grand with a sump, skimmer & UV light but could not keep a anemone or even a feather duster to save my life. Ended up getting out of the hobby (had to start adulting). I was recently given a Bio Cube 29 complete, what have I done?! I will start my build thread after I sift through the mounds of information here. Thanks again it may not be the last you here from me!
Welcome to R2R! Are you on AOZ by chance?

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard. This is a helpful plus to learn. You may also want to update yourself with the Bulk Reef Supply and TidalGarden videos, both available on YouTube. And LiveAquaria does a good job with describing livestock and compatibilities.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back