What is going on with this snail??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hterry81
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hterry81

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*please excuse all the algae, this literally all happened within the last 2 days* I’m a first time tank owner, and I purchased a set of snails and hermit crabs about a month ago. This one seems to have left its shell and I see it from time to time coming in and out of the rocks. Now it is spitting tiny white things out from its sides and I am terrified that it’s going to make the tank sick. What is going on???

F953E443-B099-41AD-907E-09881AA41D8D.jpeg 45F0B171-B765-4DF5-A4C3-E94D3E4DAEBC.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new