What is he doing? Blastomussa cupping?

Pelagikos

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2021
Messages
225
Reaction score
216
Location
Gloucester County
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had these for quite a while and never seen this behavior. Just so happens there is a mushroom on the other side of the tank doing something odd today too. Parameters are within my normal range, lighting hasn't changed nor flow.
20230629_115021.jpg
20230629_115026.jpg
20230629_103816.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new