What is my Conch doing!

BubblesandSqueak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple of questions for you conch owners. What kind do you have? Do you have corals in your sand bed, if so does the conch knock them over?
not at all. a spider might. I have 3 fighting and 1 strawberry. they do not bother anything, Need need to be mindful of crabs. Some hermits will attack them for their shell. Especially Halloween Hermits.

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now it is on the rock!
IMG_5878.jpeg
Your tank is too clean for a conch. Definitely would get wafers before it starves

OP
OP
PizzaIan339

PizzaIan339

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tank is too clean for a conch. Definitely would get wafers before it starves
Ok thanks I don’t have to much time to go to the lfs but I will be making a trip there next weekend. There are still a few diatoms would it be ok until then? I don’t wanna loose him!

formallydehyde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok thanks I don’t have to much time to go to the lfs but I will be making a trip there next weekend. There are still a few diatoms would it be ok until then? I don’t wanna loose him!
If you can get plain nori (no oil/flavoring) from the grocery store sooner than that he'll probably eat it if you put it next to him secured with a rock (so it doesn't float away).

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 47 29.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 28.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.0%
Back