What is my mushroom doing?

nanonoob0

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I've had my evo 13.5 fully stocked for about 4 months, and these guys (really this rock) were one of the first things in. I haven't added or changed anything recently, and today one of them started looking strange. Last night it looked like the bottom one, but much larger. Today when I got home from work its mouth was extended like this, and the rest folded back. Does anyone have an idea of what it is doing?
20190312_191733.jpeg
20190312_191700.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new