What is the difference between the Jebao wave makers??

Tangina20

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2018
Messages
382
Reaction score
187
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 40 breeder and I’m currently only using the return pump as my only source of flow and have been looking in to getting a wave maker. I think I only need/want 1 for now. I see Jabao pp, ow, sow, and rw series they all look the same to me and cost about the same?? Which one is the newest and what would you recommend for my tank with mostly lps(doesn’t have to be a jabao)?
 
The different series are models. OW is the newest, PP is the predecessor I believe. Nothing wrong with either of those two.
 
The different series are models. OW is the newest, PP is the predecessor I believe. Nothing wrong with either of those two.
I’ll look in to the ow thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new