What is the worst fish ever?

Clown fish :oops:

Dottybacks

Sixline wrasse
Haha, the first one in my tank was a neon dottyback followed by a pair of clowns. The dottyback has been fine so far, but you can tell there is potential for being mean as hell. I like some clowns.
 
Worst is a hard to say. Ive had only two deaths in my tank and the first was my clownfish who was bullied to death by my other clownfish. I still love him but that was very unexpected to me (I now know better). The other was a pistol shrimp who killed my blue watchman goby :,(
 
I've been told Blue Devil yet mine were rather docile and had several in the 80s and 90s.
 
Sohal Tang and Powder blue tang
 
Orange striped and gold rim tangs
 
Sohal Tang and Powder blue tang
Welp that officially makes me not want a sohal! @Cheese Griller mostly talked me out of one but I still wanted one but the fact you put it in with a PBT seals that for me lol considering how you feel about the powder blues! Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new