What is this coral?

Frtdrmrose7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2018
Messages
2,995
Reaction score
3,270
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
these came with a used tank I bought over a year ago, they have a skeletal base and I’ve never researched them. I’m bored lol.

AF777E55-A51A-46D1-A108-63E2EC328D70.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new