What is this coral

Michaela.huffman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2019
Messages
70
Reaction score
16
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was in the $5 section but I don’t know what it is

 
Agree on gonipora and a steal at $5.
 
I’ve heard gonipora is hard to care for. I’m sort of a novice when it comes to coral keeping. I have a few corals doing good in my tank but how can I ensure that this one does good as well
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new