What is this coral

Michaela.huffman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2019
Messages
70
Reaction score
16
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was in the $5 section but I don’t know what it is

 
Agree on gonipora and a steal at $5.
 
I’ve heard gonipora is hard to care for. I’m sort of a novice when it comes to coral keeping. I have a few corals doing good in my tank but how can I ensure that this one does good as well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new