What is this hitchhiker ID

erzwire

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2020
Messages
74
Reaction score
17
Location
Altoona
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, just noticed this thing, and wondering what it is...

Was thinking aptasia but not too familiar with it as I've been lucky enough to never have an outbreak. There's also a few pepermint so thought they would have found it if it were.

Let me know what you think.
Thanks!

D32CEA13-F67D-4FA3-A1B6-5A0C51080BB6.png
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0291.MOV
    72.2 MB
Looks like aiptasia mixed in with a sponge.
 
Hey guys, just noticed this thing, and wondering what it is...

Was thinking aptasia but not too familiar with it as I've been lucky enough to never have an outbreak. There's also a few pepermint so thought they would have found it if it were.

Let me know what you think.
Thanks!

D32CEA13-F67D-4FA3-A1B6-5A0C51080BB6.png
It look like aptasia
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new