What is this thing?

VelasCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2010
Messages
2,089
Reaction score
363
Location
Raleigh, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this hanging off the top of my red planet. Looked like the polyps of the red planet were trying ot eat it or something. I know it's blurry but I couldn't get a close shot since it's so tiny. It has what looks like 15 or more little legs that might have little suckers on the ends.

IMG_7975.jpg
 
It could be some type of nudi. I would remove it.
 
Im sure flushing it will be fine. If it handled a par tile accelerator then the sewage system would probably be a smooth ride
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new