What is this?

edfern1115

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Messages
35
Reaction score
16
Location
Rockledge
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got back from a short trip and one of my torches is almost all gone. I noticed this reddish stuff on the side. Not a great pic, but was hoping that someone may have an idea of what it may be.
8d8affa0-7c91-41a5-ab7a-cd134b2b1b10.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks. Something is bothering it. I'll take a closer look in the morning.
 
Are you able to post a clearer photo from the side?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new