What is this????

fishheadreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2020
Messages
34
Reaction score
113
Location
Dallas, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone tell me what this is... I purchased a few new live rocks yesterday and when I woke up this morning there it was...
Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 7.47.33 AM.png
 
If you can, take that rock out of water and scrape it with a brush and vinegar, then rinse the spot with RODI water or salt water before put rock back into your tank.
If you remove that thing inside your tank tou can cause it to spread and multiply, and you dont what that.
 
Ok I removed the rock. Transferred it to a bus tub and used a tooth brush and vinegar to remove the little traveler. I now have the rock in the cleaned out tub and filled with saltwater. I am going to make sure that its gone before putting the rock back into my tank. Thanks for the input.
 
Having removed one myself this week, if he comes back and you see where it lives you can completely cover the spot with super glue gel and it’ll die.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new