What is this?!

Gonj

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2021
Messages
187
Reaction score
64
Location
miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my old dt I haven’t gotten to emptying yet but I noticed this on the glass never seen anything like it. Any idea what this could be ?
I used the live rock from this tank hoping it’s not anything bad I just put in my new tank.

72708F61-3A0D-465F-AADB-93827A6794D5.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new