What is up helpful people!?

centraloregonreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2022
Messages
7
Reaction score
22
Location
Bend, OR
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. just getting into my first reef Tank. Want to give a shout out to the whole community for being so extremely helpful. I must have read hundreds of threads by now while Im patiently (sort of) waiting for my cycle to complete. I have learned so much and have had so many questions answered. THANK YOU!

build thread below if anyone wants to chat or offer advice!

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/first-reef-tank-build-red-sea-170-max-e.902872/
B95C8197-A1F3-4BB2-9BD2-221C57A62994.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello all. just getting into my first reef Tank. Want to give a shout out to the whole community for being so extremely helpful. I must have read hundreds of threads by now while Im patiently (sort of) waiting for my cycle to complete. I have learned so much and have had so many questions answered. THANK YOU!

build thread below if anyone wants to chat or offer advice!

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/first-reef-tank-build-red-sea-170-max-e.902872/
B95C8197-A1F3-4BB2-9BD2-221C57A62994.jpeg
Welcome to the hobby...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new