What Is Your Cursed Coral

I've tried everywhere. I've even taken my par meter and placed at the same par as people that do good and nothing. I got a new tank now and will give them a try again but in my old tanks it's tried and done

What PAR do people tell you that My Clementines do best at?
 
capacormis, digitata, chalice and so far Elegants . don't live long term. Start great , end up dead. (Frak) Monti's do well. (Jedi mind trick) Acro's ok etc.
 
Well I have now joined the starting group for my clementines - as of now I have been cursed on these.lol
 
Plate coral -__- all my other corals are doing great but my plate is on its way out.
 
zoas they are an evil step child.They never comply ....
 
Waving Hand Thick Stem (xenia) 3 time and Cup Coral, Pagoda, 1 time i will have to try it one more time i relay want a pagoda !
 
Zoa's, Zoa's Zoa's Zoa's!!!!

Why do so many people have problems with Zoanthids?

They are like the Easiest to Keep Coral.

Do you guys not check for POX or Nudi's?

Do you not Dip them in Bayer when you get them?
 
Zoas are a nightmare for me as well. The ones that I got have dwindled down from 10 to abut 5, and the other 5 aren't looking to hot :squigglemouth:
 
Another spathula killer here. Runner up: A. horrida, until last year. Finally, success (knock wood)!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new