What is your dream LPS?

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2019
Messages
4,198
Reaction score
11,328
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If any of y'all are like me, there are a few high-end sites I like to frequent. I blow through my monthly coral budget rather quick and am always left gaping at the very rare pieces that exist but are a bit too expensive for me at this time.

What are some LPS you dream of for your tank?

To start, I realllly want a master bowerbanki. Some of the new bowerbankis coming out these days are unreal. Here are a few I've been eyeing for a long time:
1581613792892.png


1581613881771.png

1581613927688.png
 
I would love to some day have a huge Blasto garden, as well as a few large Acanthophyllia. The thing is, any blasto or acantho that is even slightly different from the typical colors gets it's price jacked up to high heavens. So for now, that is only a dream.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new