What is your Favorite Chalice?

  • Thread starter Thread starter oysterk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Easter egg and my little gold one on the right of second pic
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 
Tmr8188, I've got on of the WWC rainbow rims too! I'll post a pic when I get home tomorrow
Thatguy, that is some crazy looking chalice, im pretty sure its grafted. do you have anything near it with blue pigments?
TUSI, great chalices, is that the cornbred orange crush?
 
this is true! it is gonzos m0torcity mahyem, but Gonz lost the colony. now its CB. lol
I started reading about this one suppose to b crazy when it grows out I got a few rainbow it's def the one can't wait to see what it does
 
Tmr8188, I've got on of the WWC rainbow rims too! I'll post a pic when I get home tomorrow
Thatguy, that is some crazy looking chalice, im pretty sure its grafted. do you have anything near it with blue pigments?
TUSI, great chalices, is that the cornbred orange crush?
Not sure which u are talking about if it's twisted sister yes it is grafted I think rainbow ******* and something else
 
Hey, that Raja Rampage is pretty cool. Do you know its scientific name? It looks a little like a mycedium.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new