What is your favorite smaller fish?

I've wanted a flaming prawn goby! Next tank, I might consider one!
These little boogers are great. It's a 7 gallon but had them in smaller. I have lost a few swapping out rocks thinking they were in another years ago. They actually are pretty active fish when no other aggressive fish are around.
 
This guy. Blue Dot jaw fish. He’s always looking dead at me. I just checked on the tank two hours after lights out. All the other fish are tucked in, but not my blue dot. He’s always on patrol.

IMG_4573.jpeg
 
Tailspot Blenny, love their faces.
 
Love my little Priolepis nocturnus. Probably my favorite goby. Just chills upside down under the rocks all the time. Never hiding but never out in the open. Was gonna post a Pic of mine since hes huge, but realized I don't have one of mine and im on vacation this week. So stock photo it is.

1000003343.jpg
 
Love my little Priolepis nocturnus. Probably my favorite goby. Just chills upside down under the rocks all the time. Never hiding but never out in the open. Was gonna post a Pic of mine since hes huge, but realized I don't have one of mine and im on vacation this week. So stock photo it is.

1000003343.jpg
Never heard of that one before, but I want it. haha.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new