What is your favorite Trigger?

Queen trigger are pretty cool too
 
Crosshatch. Hands down. I always thought they looked pretty cool in pictures, but when I saw one in real life, the colors and pattern are other worldly. Once I move, and setup a big enough tank, I'll have a pair for sure.
 
Humu for sure. Was at the LFS this weekend and another customer was purchasing a beautiful specimen. Made me want to set up a FOWLR tank!
 
20150604_143833.jpg
odonus niger
 
My small rectangular. I don't like him haha because he's aggressive and he causes a lot of problems so I'm gonna probably take him back. I rlly like pink tails

image.jpg
 
My small rectangular. I don't like him haha because he's aggressive and he causes a lot of problems so I'm gonna probably take him back. I rlly like pink tails

image.jpg

Ughh mine too i have a love/hate relationship with mine lol but i either have to take him back or leave him alone in my 55 gal sump idk
 
So many beautiful triggers. I have never had any of my own so aside from being aggressive I have no idea about their individual personalities. I love the looks of the picasso and clown triggers. I'm not interested in having an aggro tank, so I'll just have to love them from afar. :D
 
Which triggerfish is your favorite?

My favorites are clown triggers!

clown trigger4.jpg


I also like bluelines, and undulates.

bluelinetrigger.jpg


undulate.jpg


I would love to get a pair of Cross hatch triggers too, but they're a bit outside the tank budget for a while.

Crossshatch3.jpg


clown trigger4.jpg


bluelinetrigger.jpg


undulate.jpg


Crossshatch3.jpg
I Like' Blue Lines & Cross Hatch Triggers'
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new