What is your job/occupation

Union tree trimmer. We trim and remove trees for the power companies.

B7D2F465-2222-496F-90EB-2E19DEEE5075.jpeg 53F69F71-C885-40E1-8A95-E2D5556A263F.jpeg 0294ADEB-C080-4325-8BC5-FB8EE6E13902.jpeg 0B6D59FC-652E-4BC0-B05A-EE0D7EAB2D9C.jpeg 738057FA-1DAC-4055-8E9E-778E7DCCB28E.jpeg

My brother-in-law works for ABC Tree Service and they also work for the power companies. Good money whenever they get sent elsewhere after storms etc. :eek:
 
My brother-in-law works for ABC Tree Service and they also work for the power companies. Good money whenever they get sent elsewhere after storms etc. :eek:
Works hard but the money is pretty good. Storm season definitely makes things worth it most of the times. Tough being away from the family for extended time but that’s what we signed up for.
 
I am a semi -retired, union Heat and Frost Insulator Local 7 Seattle.
Been mostly retired since 2014, but am currently working the 3 months my pension allows me to work and still get my pension checks. :)
 
Luv it love it you earned it. Believe me brother I can’t wait I’ve done cool things was a boss of welders at the new fighting Irish stadium. Made the largest lift at bp 500 ton. But I just wanna enjoy it all now.

B8B682BB-6247-40CC-A8FC-D0B79E6B9DC4.jpeg
 
Luv it love it you earned it. Believe me brother I can’t wait I’ve done cool things was a boss of welders at the new fighting Irish stadium. Made the largest lift at bp 500 ton. But I just wanna enjoy it all now.

B8B682BB-6247-40CC-A8FC-D0B79E6B9DC4.jpeg
watch the fingers
 
Luv it love it you earned it. Believe me brother I can’t wait I’ve done cool things was a boss of welders at the new fighting Irish stadium. Made the largest lift at bp 500 ton. But I just wanna enjoy it all now.

B8B682BB-6247-40CC-A8FC-D0B79E6B9DC4.jpeg

Amazing. I can never understand how you take a 500 ton piece of steel and get it within such tight tolerance to be able to weld it up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new