What is your job/occupation

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exotic male entertainer
I hope you didn’t pay $1,000 for a lion fish. Also, don’t trust your fish tank guy to watch your house for you while you go away for extended periods of time. Even if his name is Deuce.

Chevyguy8893

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am primarily a botanist, but also manage the ecological restoration of degraded natural areas in Indiana and other areas of the midwest for an environmental consulting company. It has been an interesting career, and one that I enjoy. If I'm not in an actual office writing reports I am generally off in the middle of a wetland (which is the best part of it all). The work is constantly changing and creating new challenges to keep things interesting. Plus, there are thousands of plants in the area to learn how to identify in the field, so that never gets dull.

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sanitation supervisor at a dairy plant. Good job, but pretty repetitive.

Finished my MBA a few years ago hoping to get into financial management type stuff, can't get anyone to even look at my resume.
Where are you located my brother is into that and I have my MBA that got me into a side of healthcare that has been so rewarding.

DavidBearWeber

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Custom Home Builder
CFO
Attorney ( went to law school during Middle-Aged Crazy period of my life but never practiced )
and Apparently I need to get a degree in Marine Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Ecological Science. I actually looked on-line for a distant learning degree in Marine Biology, but they do not offer because of the labs you need to do. However, I don't live that far from Galveston, so I will look into their Marine Biology program.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 98 80.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.9%
Back