What is your job/occupation

ccs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No Way! How do I get a job like that!?

I loved LEGO when I was a kid and recently (5 years ago) I found out that there are tons of adults all over the world that still "play" with LEGO and make amazing creations. I joined some of them and I got pretty good at it and in 2015 applied for a Designer position and got the job. Best job in the world! :D

yan2pr

I grow GHA better than anything else
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LEGO Designer (Star Wars Team)
Are you telling me you get paid to play with LEGO and come up with star wars designs? Im regretting my life decisions. My wife makes fun of me because i always find excuses to buy my kids LEGO and i play more with them than my kids.

ccs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you telling me you get paid to play with LEGO and come up with star wars designs? Im regretting my life decisions. My wife makes fun of me because i always find excuses to buy my kids LEGO and i play more with them than my kids.

That's exactly what I do. 80% of the job involves "playing" with LEGO bricks. And yes, some of the sets that are on the shelves are designed by me. It IS a GREAT job :) LEGO is one of the best toys in the world, both for kids and adults! :)

LARedstickreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's exactly what I do. 80% of the job involves "playing" with LEGO bricks. And yes, some of the sets that are on the shelves are designed by me. It IS a GREAT job :) LEGO is one of the best toys in the world, both for kids and adults! :)

Can you get me some OG pirates and knights castle legos? I always wanted them when I was lit.

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in sales for a waffle company lol. I sell waffle mix and fix waffle machines. Love what I do lol

I love waffles. I named my small dog waffles. :)

ccejka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
12 years in the Army now I own a retail firearm store, commercial real estate buildings, and a storage facility. Picked up the hobby to fill in all the free time I have lol

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 91 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back