What is your job/occupation

pdxmonkeyboy

Sticks!! Give me the sticks!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stayed home dad here, used to work in marketing/advertising and program lead in day program for adult with mental disabilities and level 4 behavioral problems.

I wonder what level ny behavioral problems are? Is level 2 still properly functioning but spending all there money on meaningless things?

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was medically retired from the service due to combat injuries at 25. After I got out, fish saved my life (always been a hobbyist) so I used my GI bill to get a marine biology degree from James Cook University in the land down under. I'm a biology professor now.

Thank you so your service and glad to see you turned around a negative and turned to positive.

Deezill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was medically retired from the service due to combat injuries at 25. After I got out, fish saved my life (always been a hobbyist) so I used my GI bill to get a marine biology degree from James Cook University in the land down under. I'm a biology professor now.
Thank you for your service. /salute. I too was in the US Navy. They are paying my way through college now. I am a Neuro Biology student. When I finish my masters I won't teach though I will probaly go into medicine so I can afford the Ecotech Radion G6 Pros when they come out lol

ProfessorAronnax

Conscientious Marine Aquarist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so your service and glad to see you turned around a negative and turned to positive.
Thank you buddy! The sea is the fullest embodiment of love and emotion on the planet.
Thank you for your service. /salute. I too was in the US Navy. They are paying my way through college now. I am a Neuro Biology student. When I finish my masters I won't teach though I will probaly go into medicine so I can afford the Ecotech Radion G6 Pros when they come out lol
And thanks for yours,sir! When did you EAS?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back