OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Electrician for Tesla in the energy sector. I do service changes and battery installations connected to solar systems.

I just wanted to say, I am shocked if no on has said #WelcometoR2R yet. Stop by meet and greet section for official hellos if you like to post to say hi.

Parent_usmc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Electrician for Tesla in the energy sector. I do service changes and battery installations connected to solar systems.
Where are you out of? I'm an electrician in western mass and have never seen any tesla panels , though I wish I could hah those things look sweet

highest_tides

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm from NH originally but finally settled in Colorado. The company is all over Massachusetts. They pay really well if there is a position open..however I know there are issues with union workers.

hawkbait

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just switched jobs in the past year from a BIM coordinator to a Quality Engineer. BIM stands for Building informatiom Management. which is doing 3D drawings of buildings like blue prints type of deal. I enjoy my new position significantly more and its closer to home and pays much more!

SVTour

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You and me...we's be competators. I'm an electrical engineer/PM

Currently working on the solar/BESS job in west Texas. Assume if you're in the business, I don't need to go I to specifics on what it is.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 49 40.5%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 61 50.4%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 4.1%
Back