What is your job/occupation

pochaxoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a Sales Engineer working for a Cyber-security company. I love my job when I am helping customers. I hate my job when I am filling out TPS reports. Cyber Security is super topical for the last ten years so it is also fun to know and understand what is happening when news of hacking, social engineering, and big brother news stories come out.

Bnutz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I work in the aviation industry specifically navigation and communication systems. Wife left her 80k job about 9 years ago when our first kid was born.

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a Sales Engineer working for a Cyber-security company. I love my job when I am helping customers. I hate my job when I am filling out TPS reports. Cyber Security is super topical for the last ten years so it is also fun to know and understand what is happening when news of hacking, social engineering, and big brother news stories come out.

Ugh TPS :)

1601179952375.jpeg

sergifed91

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I work in the it field. Associate tech working on printers. Can't say what company. Used to like it but now really not so much. And started back at college earning my web design associates degree. Hong part time.

Difrano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am and work as an industrial automation and robotics engineer, i work freelance and travel 80% of my time.
I love what i do

mrk1720

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi fellow law enforcement! That is what I want to do when I retire! Maybe build a cabin on some mountain property I own. I will hire the foundation work. But the rest will be my husband and I. My kind of fun.

Hello blue family..

Same here. Find a nice spot in the middle of nowhere and veg out on nature! :)

Be safe out there!

fishkeepinginasia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am always interested in people career choice. I am wondering how many here are actually in the field we love, fishes.

I am a claims adjuster. I have been a manager, supervisor, and adjuster for 20+ years. It is constant source of conflict and stress.

What do you folks do and how do you like it?

(Anyone have a job for me in NC?):)
I teach English in China, but before that I was an SBC minister. I enjoy both.

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I teach English in China, but before that I was an SBC minister. I enjoy both.

Hi, sorry if I dI’d not say so earlier.

That is cool. My cousin is in Japan doing the same. He went mid way thru college as part of his degree and now has been there 7 years and loves it. Just got married. He loves Japanese culture, but says it is expensive to live there. He does subcontractor game translation for Sony and other companies to help out.

ID-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Architect. Probably do about 75% high end residential and 25% commercial work. Ive done about 12 (lost count) aquarium/small animal zoos across the country. Its fun working on projects with 35,000 gal. tanks. Here are a couple photos of a recent build in Las Vagas. My Website if interested: http://jtruexarchitecture.com/#/home

IMG_3344.jpeg IMG_3333.jpeg IMG_2325.jpeg IMG_2331.jpeg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 78 86.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back