What is your job/occupation

BoyKulit

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Occupational therapist at a Nursing home and rehabilitation in valley cottage NY, I used to be a vice president of tTD bank 10 years ago. Glad I followed my wife's advice and pursue OT as I have a degree in biology. Best decision I made !! I love what I do .

GaryE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Until last December I was a dispatcher at Celadon Trucking. Got walked out due to their bankruptcy.

Since January I have been a route manager at a vending company. Been on a furlough since April 3rd. Very eager to get back to work.

As of Aug 24th I am back in trucking. I'm a driver manager for Knight Transportation.

susan ingram

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m a sociologist & professor. I love both, even though I’m not that social.. ironic I know.
Best part of both jobs is the feeling of accomplishment when students “get it” and begin to apply concepts to their own lives.
My university system is online this semester so being at home has allowed me to real five into the hobby, something that’s been on the bucket list for years!!!

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m a sociologist & professor. I love both, even though I’m not that social.. ironic I know.
Best part of both jobs is the feeling of accomplishment when students “get it” and begin to apply concepts to their own lives.
My university system is online this semester so being at home has allowed me to real five into the hobby, something that’s been on the bucket list for years!!!
Good for you awesome

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Law enforcement. Detective. Just shy of 24 years. Soon to retire when I put in 25.. After that, I want to do nothing.

Hi fellow law enforcement! That is what I want to do when I retire! Maybe build a cabin on some mountain property I own. I will hire the foundation work. But the rest will be my husband and I. My kind of fun.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 44 28.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 42 27.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 53 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.3%
Back