What is your must-have LPS?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clarinuto
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I also love plate corals, especially diaseris corals for some reason. Here's one from TSA that I recently picked up- I don't have a pic of it in my tank yet, but it certainly lives up to this pic!

IMG_1422.JPG
 
Any type of euphyllia. I love them all. If I had to choose one it would probably be a torch
 
How'd you get the frags? They're amazing!
I fragged a larger one I had in my tank and all the pieces but one survived. The one receded all the way and looked dead but I left it in the tank and after a little while it sprouted like 3 babies out of the skeleton. Cut them apart and put them on frag plugs. They are for sale if you're interested!
 
Torch for sure! Love their movement in the water
 
So many amazing pieces to choose from. I'm not sure I can do this... I've always wanted a WWC Jelly bean chalice...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new