I just got back from a 4 day trip (don't all bad stories start this way?) at midnight last night. As soon as I walked in the door I smelled it... that strong ocean scent. Something was clearly wrong... I kicked on the light and my red planet is completely bleached, the tricolor is extremely pale and my birdsnest is halfway bleached. I just started using an alk doser and assumed it overdosed the tank. I pulled the doser and went to bed. This morning I checked the alk and it's 9.6 dKH. A little higher than I'm shooting for, but it only went from 8.6 to 9.6 over a 4 day period. Didn't test calc yet, but it was 430 when I left. It typically drops about 5-10 per day, so it should be fine. I added carbon, but I have no idea what happened or what to do next... Help!