What kind of anemone is this

Zagecko

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a neon green anemone that has a beige foot and a bright neon green set of tentacles, it looks white in this photo because it's under pure white light for the picture, and my camera sucks, it's from the ocean so idk
20201123_181949.jpg

sunken3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hmmm... i haven't had anything other than bubble and carpet in years - so i would guess its neither of those. (again bubbles are NOT sticky - carpets are llke instant superglue).

sunken3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
maybe a bubble or sebae.. but you said you got it out of the ocean. .. which likely means its nothing us average hobbiests ever see.. )

OP
OP
Zagecko

Zagecko

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hmmm... i haven't had anything other than bubble and carpet in years - so i would guess its neither of those. (again bubbles are NOT sticky - carpets are llke instant superglue).
In conclusion It's tentacles are slightly sticky and it looks like a bubble tip when it retracts itself

OP
OP
Zagecko

Zagecko

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
maybe a bubble or sebae.. but you said you got it out of the ocean. .. which likely means its nothing us
is it cold water (you live in seattle)
Oh, lol I don't live in Seattle, I accidently put that when I was creating my account, I got the nem off some guy who owns a store called 6 ave in sf

OP
OP
Zagecko

Zagecko

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So at 6th ave they go to the ocean every Sunday to collect strictly fish,eels,sharks,rays,anemones,andjellies

Back