What kind of crab is this?

ReeferHD

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2022
Messages
907
Reaction score
1,498
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I found this decorator crab at petco and I can’t seem to find what kind it is, it doesn’t look like the marcocoeloma trispinosum I have at home, any ideas?
2AE4C9D4-5D09-40AF-A501-94E15ED414FC.jpeg
 
Definitely not a pitho. Here is one of my pithos doing his thing
 

Attachments

  • 20230805_135029.jpg
    20230805_135029.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 88
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new