What kind of toadstool?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sqwertyl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sqwertyl

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2020
Messages
146
Reaction score
175
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know names and whatnot are out of hand but can anyone give me an idea of what this toadstool is? Is it just a run of the mill toadstool or weeping willow or what? I've had it for over a year, probably the size of a soccer ball maybe bigger depending on the day, and the polyps at full extension probably 5"+
20211219_154056.jpg
 
Those are very long polyps and if you turn off the flow and they fall and drape like a weeping willow tree its a true WW toadstool.
 
I am not sure but you prob should bag it up and send it to me for a better look. Lol. Ps let me know if you ever want to get rid of it.
 
I am not sure but you prob should bag it up and send it to me for a better look. Lol. Ps let me know if you ever want to get rid of it.
Haha, my wife won't even let me talk about fragging it let alone get rid of it
 
Long tentacle umbrella leather
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new