What light is this?

mickeyotech

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2024
Messages
8
Reaction score
20
Location
Greensboro
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I recently acquired this 75 setup from Facebook marketplace. Does anyone know what brand/type of light this may be? It only has white and I have no idea what the spectrum is or if it will be ok to grow corals.
IMG_9164.jpeg
IMG_9165.jpeg
IMG_9166.jpeg
 
if it's all white LEDs, I doubt it would be a good choice for coral growth.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new