What now??

AvaS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi , Happy Sunday and happy reefing! So I had to move about a month ago and of course took my tank with me. I decided to clean out everything( sand and rock) now bare bottom and empty and start fresh.(of course I kept media and levels have been stable and good for the past 6 weeks ). All I have now is a box of cycled water with one Picasso clown and a few tiny blue leg hermits. I want to try something fun with this tank! I have more than enough lighting ( Kessil A360 tuna blue, running the lowest lol so much power). I would like to know some creative stock ideas and scapes for the tank! A few ideas I have are:
•A species specific acan lord only tank with a variety of colors (or other species specific tank if anoyone has ideas)
•Get one bigger anemone and have it be just it and the clown
•Get one or two show pieces and have the tank just display those( any recommendations for cool show piece corals would be greatly appreciated)
•Or reset up tank and try to develop a mixed reef
Let me know if you like any of these ideas or have any other ones..
The tank is 7 gallon full view from lifeguard aquatics. It has been set up since January. The flow is moderate since I updated from the stock return pump in March. Like I mentioned I have the Kessil 360 running LOW on it right now and no skimmer. I have a heater on it and all perams have been stable for at least the past 4 months including after I moved the tank! I am young so not years of experience but I research and read about this hobby and learn every single day and have kept lots of softies and lps and have tried my hand at sps once or twice!
Thanks again
-Ava

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

AvaS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To start we would need to know:
What size tank, your experience level, do you have a sump and skimmer, how much flow etc.
So sorry, I added that info at the bottom of the post but I guess it didn’t update and show, let me add it again!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 9.5%
Back