What order to add these Tangs in?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 89Sem
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

89Sem

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2023
Messages
29
Reaction score
14
Location
philly
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now I have a 125 4x2x2 I have plans of adding an additional 6’ later on down the road.
Love the look of tangs I’ve been reading up and it often says to add them all at once. But my understanding is that some are less aggressive than others. I want to add a Hippo, Purple, and either most likely a Powder brown, or White tail Bristletooth ( instead of the brown )
What are your thoughts on this?
 
I have over 10 tangs in a 210 gallon tank. All at once. If you have more than one of the same example yellow tangs use 3
 
Right now I have a 125 4x2x2 I have plans of adding an additional 6’ later on down the road.
Love the look of tangs I’ve been reading up and it often says to add them all at once. But my understanding is that some are less aggressive than others. I want to add a Hippo, Purple, and either most likely a Powder brown, or White tail Bristletooth ( instead of the brown )
What are your thoughts on this?
Firstly I’d definitely do the white tail over the powder brown lol but that’s just personal preference. And if you can I’d add all at once.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new