What should I get for lunch

What would you eat for lunch if you were in my situation?

  • McDonalds Hamburgers

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Taco Bell Burritos

    Votes: 9 25.0%
  • The Deli (Chili Dogs)

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Two Guys Hamburgers

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Seasons 52 Ahi Tartare

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Church's Chicken

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Other

    Votes: 9 25.0%

  • Total voters
    36

KrisReef

Last to get paid.
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
23,441
Reaction score
40,990
Location
Where It’s @
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm at work and hungry and my new clam is floating in a bag at home. What is the proper meal to eat on the way home before acclimating the clam to a new environment?

Would you leave early, or come back after this meal?

Post your parameters so we can categorize these answers.

I can't recall which contest gives me an entry for posting a new thread, but

Subcribed.

Am I supposed to post this in the Introductions Forum?

Not responsible for making you hungry or causing you to leave early, but you can if you like.
 
I'm starving, I haven't had lunch yet...

I vote for burgers and leave early to add the clam and finish up work at home :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
My money is always on taco bell, my goto place for lunches considering I get something free just about everytime I go
 
I'm starving, I haven't had lunch yet...

I vote for burgers and leave early to add the clam and finish up work at home :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
I'm leaving right now. No need to take anymore data until after lunch, tomorrow? :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
My money is always on taco bell, my goto place for lunches considering I get something free just about everytime I go
Well now I am conflicted. I do like their food but I always have to pay for mine?:thinking-face:
 
Well now I am conflicted. I do like their food but I always have to pay for mine?:thinking-face:
Well usually I pay for some of it, but I have points from the app (or some random reward offer) so usually I get one thing free, most the time it isn't anything crazy
 
Well it is Taco Tuesday, da. Just like yesterday and the day before that and the day before that and the day before that etc. Basically every day is Taco Tuesday!
 
I vote other....I don't even have most of those places by me. We have Five Guys Hamburgers....never heard of Two Guys lol.
The food takes much longer to get after you order, they only have two guys preparing the burgers unlike our five guys where five guys are preparing our order.
 
Sushi, and eat it in front of your fish to assert dominance
 
The food takes much longer to get after you order, they only have two guys preparing the burgers unlike our five guys where five guys are preparing our order.
The bun guy, the Pattie guy, the lettuce guy, the tomato guy and the ketchup guy! So are you down to just the bun and Pattie there?
 
Well it is Taco Tuesday, da. Just like yesterday and the day before that and the day before that and the day before that etc. Basically every day is Taco Tuesday!
I forgot what day it was for a second. I need to eat something before I lose consciousness
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new