What supplement T5 bulbs?

Personally I added 2xT5 to my it2040 leds (over a 38gl) and believe 2 more would be better.
I think you should consider hard adding 4xt5 minimum. Also factor in 2 additional just incase :)
2 blue plus, Aquaspecial and either purple+, or actinic
THIS. Go with Chris' advice and add 4. You will definitely notice an improvement. Also go with Giesemann bulbs, they are a little better. I believe that @Diesel can provide better info on the Giesemann's. I followed his advice and replaced the ATI with Giesemann and have seen an improvement.
 
THIS. Go with Chris' advice and add 4. You will definitely notice an improvement. Also go with Giesemann bulbs, they are a little better. I believe that @Diesel can provide better info on the Giesemann's. I followed his advice and replaced the ATI with Giesemann and have seen an improvement.

Okay I will look into the giesemann bulbs!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new