What testing kits or devices do you recommend for Calcium?

  • Thread starter Thread starter threebuoys
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I bought the Aquaforest Mag test kit recently and have had good results. It comes with an icp test solution so you can check your methods and the test was within 10 ppm of the solution. I think I will try their Cal test when I am ready to purchase again. It also comes with a test solution.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new