What the chuff is this?

craigcolbert

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2014
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found two of these this morning. Think they were mating currently have them in a separate tub in the tank waiting to see if they can stay or not... I have had a couple of Snails randomly die could this be the answer? I do have a video but don't think I can up load them here
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1416467079446.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416467079446.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 108

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new