MaxLR

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear reefers,

Not that long ago I bought a new Orange Stripe Prawn Goby and I loved him. But after 2 days I noticed my Clownfish were attacking my goby, because of that I had to remove the Goby. But now I really want to add a new fish but I don't want the same thing to happen, I know every clownfish reacts different to fish but are there fishes that will be able to defend there selfs or won't get attacked? I also have a Cardinal and he also was attacked by the clownfish but he defended himself and now they life with peacefully together.

Thanks a lot!

itsken37

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear reefers,

Not that long ago I bought a new Orange Stripe Prawn Goby and I loved him. But after 2 days I noticed my Clownfish were attacking my goby, because of that I had to remove the Goby. But now I really want to add a new fish but I don't want the same thing to happen, I know every clownfish reacts different to fish but are there fishes that will be able to defend there selfs or won't get attacked? I also have a Cardinal and he also was attacked by the clownfish but he defended himself and now they life with peacefully together.

Thanks a lot!

You should add peaceful fish first, semi agressive next, then agressive finnaly

OP
OP
M

MaxLR

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know but I can’t change that anymore now haha! And with my bangai cardinal it went very well so i was just trying to find a fish like him so that it still be possible to add.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 74 43.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back