What up!

Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Been trying to set up a 90 gallon reef tank. Getting real close to having everything I need to start her. However there is always more to learn. I'm currently researching these Hanna testers. If their the easiest to read and use. I'll spend the money. Can anybody tell me out of the 12 diffrent things I should be testing, which Hanna testers work and are worth the purchase?
 
Screen Shot 2019-12-28 at 9.05.55 AM.png


#1 on the list would be a Hanna HL Copper Checker.
Ok big G. I
Screen Shot 2019-12-28 at 9.05.55 AM.png


#1 on the list would be a Hanna HL Copper Checker.
I don't own any kits at all. The Hanna testers seem easy but expensive. Besides the copper. What about the other big ones such as alkalinity,ammonia,calcium, nitrate,nitrite etc.
 
Ok big G. I

I don't own any kits at all. The Hanna testers seem easy but expensive. Besides the copper. What about the other big ones such as alkalinity,ammonia,calcium, nitrate,nitrite etc.

I use Salifert test kits and like them just fine. I use Hanna to test phosphates.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new