What up!

Welcome to R2R!

CE9D7EC7-70E0-4A36-997B-1941718F5295.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! I would recommend watching some videos on https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/ if you look at the test kits on their website, they generally recommend the ones the are mostly bought and easy to use.
 
Welcome to the R2R community and we’re glad you joined us !!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new